union 2012 flite black
(WAS $158.95) SALE $69.95
Flite Baseplate - The Flite base is super light weight with a freestyle-oriented design. Union uses only the highest quality DuPont Zytel ST nylon throughout their entire binding collection. Union's Stage II baseplate offers a minimal binding-to-snowboard contact area to allow the board to flex more naturally, minimizing dead zones and promoting even board flex while still offering a slightly stiffer, more solid ride.
Extruded & Anodized Aluminum Heelcup - Tried and true after six years on the market, Union heelcups undergo an anodizing process reinforcing the already bombproof apparatus with 30-percent more strength. It's serious strength in a stream line package.
Flite DuPont Zytel ST Highback - The Flite's DuPont Zytel ST highback features a well-rounded freestyle drive design - pipe, park and powder.
Strap Technology - High performance, highly comfortable ankle and toe straps keep your feet locked in and on point. It's called TrueFit strap technology, and it includes Multi-Position toe straps for the ultimate in premium personalization.
Injected Dual Density EVA Bushings - Union’s innovative injected EVA bushings systems dampen vibrations underfoot to promote a more comfortable ride and a smooth, even board flex with no dead spots.
• BASEPLATE: Flite base - DuPont Zytel ST with Extruded & Anodized Aluminum heelcup
• HIGHBACK: Flite DuPont Zytel ST highback with quick-adjust forward lean
• STRAPS: PU leather straps with Direct-Connect Strap System
• BUCKLES: Injected aluminum buckles
• Injected dual density EVA bushings
• Tool-free size adjustment
• Grade 8.8 hardware
• Lifetime warranty on baseplate
• Universal discs