capita 2012 stairmaster 148
(WAS $338.95) SALE $195.95
The Stairmaster is bomb proof and rips like no other board near its price tag. This board is smaller, wider, softer, and designed for park maneuverability. The ride-ability of the Stairmaster has become legendary in relation to the price tag, and the overwhelming demand of this Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood award winning board grows each year.
• WDT Engineered Jib Core: The WDT core was designed to give jibbers and park riders the softer flex patterns they want. Short for “Wood Derived Technology”, the patented process of pressure bonding wood composite materials, retains the classic feel of a full wood core board while increasing flex values. Engineered for freestyle, park, and street rail boards, the WDT core has high elasticity characteristics surrounding low-density wood fibers. This balance provides a new realm of lightweight, soft flexing boards, with a damp ride and dependable durability.
• Pre-Cured 420 Fiberglass Construction: Engineered to compliment the WDT core construction, the “420” configuration consists of 370 grams of e-glass in the 0 direction and 50 grams of e-glass in the 90 direction. It’s pre-curved for consistency and exits the mold with a high yield of energy memory.
• Extruded Die-Cut Base: Extruded bases respond differently than sintered bases due to their lower molecular weight. This type of base is the easiest to maintain and excels in park attacks and urban jibbing. It repairs easily and when waxed, extruded base material will provide excellent performance.
• PROFILE: True twin
• RIDING STYLE/TERRAIN: Freestyle/Park/Jib BASE: Extruded die-cut base CORE: WDT Engineered Jib Core
• SIDEWALL: Silkscreened ABS Bomb Proof
• SIDECUT: Radial
• STANCE: Centered
• FLEX RATING: 4