Customer Service / Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my order ship?
- Domestic Orders Processing time is 24-48 hours (business days only). Your order will be shipped immediately after the processing period. RideFourEver 3 day shipping in the continental U.S. at UPS ground rates.
International orders will be held 48-72 hours after payment has been received. This is to protect both www.ridefourever.com and customers against fraudulent activity.
- What is your shipping policy?
- All orders are shipped within 24-48 hours (excluding holidays and weekends). RideFourEver ships all orders via UPS unless specified otherwise. All orders to be shipped within the United States, within the exception of Alaska and Hawaii, are 3 day shipping at the same cost as regular ground.
International orders will be held 48-72 hours after payment has been received. This is to protect both www.ridefourever.com and customers against fraudulent activity.International shipments are processed through PayPal or visa verified. Some products are restricted from international shipping. If you purchase a product that falls under this category, you will be notified via email.
Signatures are required at the time of delivery for all orders over $250(US), all order shipped via UPS Next Day Air, and for all orders with different ship to and bill to addresses.
Shipping Transit Times:
UPS Ground: 2-3 Business Days
UPS 2 Day Air: 2-3 Business Days
UPS next Day Air: 1-2 Business Days
UPS Exp Air (Alaska, Hawaii): 2-3 Business Days
UPS US Expedited (Puerto Rico, Guam): 3-5 Business Days
UPS Standard Canada: 7-10 Business Days
- How do i qualify for free shipping?
- When a free shipping code is active, free Shipping is applied against your order once you've entered the code in the area on the site in the checkout process and your full priced items meet the available codes pricing threshold.
- How do I place an online order?
- - PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE. - Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. All weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
RideFourEver has made an effort to make your online ordering process as easy and streamlined as possible. All you have to do is search our site for the right item(s) and add them to the shopping cart. When you are through shopping, click on the shopping cart at the top of the screen and proceed to checkout. You will then be asked for billing and shipping information and then you will submit the order. Shortly after, you will receive an email confirming your order. Order process time is 1-2 business days. After that, your order will be on its way. We accept Visa & MasterCard for domestic orders and PayPal for international orders. Promotions, discounts, sales and price adjustments offered by RideFourEver.com will not be honored by RideFourEver Store and vice versa.
- What if I never received an email confirmation?
- The most likely answer to this is your email address was invalid, probably due to a spelling error. If you never receive an order confirmation email, let our support team know. We can be contacted at email@example.com. We will let you know if we received your order or not.
- What if I want to place an order over the phone?
- Phone orders may be made from 2pm-8pm Central Time Monday through Friday.
- When will I be charged for my purchase?
- Your card will be charged by 8pm on the day you place your order. If for some reason the product is unavailable, you will be notified via e-mail and a full refund will be made.
- What is your return policy?
- - PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. All weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
-Any item that has a reduced price of 20% or more may NOT be returned under any circumstance for a refund or exchange.
-You may return a full priced purchased item(s) for credit to your credit card or you may exchange for another item within 30 days of receipt.
- Every product comes with a return form. You must complete the return form you received with your items, or no refund will be issued.
- Retrieve the RA Number on the return form and write it on the outside of the box.
- Repack the item(s) in the box your order was shipped in and return the package to RideFourEver at 8875 Rosehill Rd., Lenexa, KS 66215. Returns for merchandise marked "All Sales Final" are not accepted.
- Customers are responsible for return charges on shipping as well as for any damages or lost items during the return shipment.
- When shipping product back to us you must use a traceable means of shipment - i.e. UPS, Fed Ex, USPS traceable.
- In the event of a return for a refund on an item purchased with FREE SHIPPING, we will refund the purchase price of the goods LESS the shipping charges incurred (the only exception to this rule is if the item is deemed defective or a warranty issue)
- How do I get an RA Number (Return Authorization Number)?
- The first step in the return/exchange process is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It must include: Your Name, Order Number, the reason for the return, the email address you wish to be contacted, your phone number, and a picture if you feel its necessary. Please also state whether its an exchange, a refund, or a store credit.
After we receive the return/exchange claim we will then issue out an RA Number.
We will not accept boxes and packages returned to us without an RA#.
- What are your rules and regulations for general returns/exhanges?
- In order to receive credit items must be as follows:
- Shoes/Boots: all shoes must be unused, original tags attached and in the original packaging in order to be considered for return; Do not walk around in your new shoes anywhere except on your clean carpet if you expect you may return them---dirt anywhere in the soles means no return or exchange; all shoe boxes must be in brand new condition with no tape or wrapping on them--don't ship the shoes back to us in the shoe box, use the box we sent them to you in; RideFourEver.com doesn't return shoes due to fit issues--it's your duty to make sure they fit properly before you wear them and skate in them.
- Apparel/Accessories: all apparel and accessory items must be in brand new condition to be considered for returns and exchanges; under no circumstances to we allow any goods to be returned to us that have been worn and/or washed; any tags that are on the garment and items when you receive them must still be attached when you return them or the item will not be returnable.
- Snowboards: any snowboard must be un-ridden and in the original packaging (with any company stickers on the base) to be considered for returns and exchanges; don't ride it and then send it back, once you ride it it's yours; also, don't mount any bindings on a board you may want to return, as it can cause cosmetic marking on the topsheet of the snowboard, which will in turn make it non-returnable!
- Videos/ Media: due to the sensitive nature of DVD's and books, RideFourever.com doesn't not accept any returns or exchanges on these items, unopened or not; only under the circumstance of a defective DVD will be accepts returns on media related items, and in these cases it's exchange for the same item only.
- All hardgoods (skateboards, snowboards, wakeboards, longboards, etc.) must be returned separately as sold.
- Eyewear and Watches: due to the fact that eyewear (all sunglasses and goggles) and watches do not come with manufacturer's hangtags attached we will only off store credit and exchange for these sensitive items.
- What if I return an item without receiving an RA # or refuse a shipment from RideFourEver.com?
- In the event a customer refuses a shipment from RideFourEver.com, said customer will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee plus the original shipping and handling charges.
In the event a customer returns merchandise to us without first calling for an RA# customer will again be responsible for a 20% restocking fee and the original shipping costs.
- What if I receive a shipment that appears to be damaged?
- In the event you receive a shipment that appears to be damaged, you need to contact the shipper & us right away. It is imperative you make a note of any damage or suspicious markings to the freight carrier at the time of acceptance. You will also need to save all packaging materials until the issue is resolved.
- What do I do if I receive an item that is defective?
- For defective products, please follow the normal return process and include an explanation with the return for explaining the defect.
- RideFourEver will reimburse up to $10(US) in shipping charges if the item is approved as defective.
- RideFourEver does not guarantee the credit or exchange for a defective item.
- The credit is only approved through
- What is your warranty policy?
- Many items we carry come with a manufacturer's warranty. We make every effort to list the warranty of each product within the description for said product. In the event you feel you have a warranty issue, please fill out the form above and make it clear you believe you have a WARRANTY issue and we will be glad to walk you through the process. In any event the customer is responsible for the freight back to us. When we receive your product back, we will inspect it and advise you on the next course of action to make this as quick and as smooth as possible. We want you out there riding, not waiting for the UPS man to deliver your board.... Also, save yourself some time and get familiar with each companies Warranty Policy. Also be aware that no company warranties any damage caused by impact.