|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The 2014 samba snowboot from Adidas Snowboarding.
Style # G99108
First introduced to the world in 1950 as an indoor football shoe, the Samba’s iconic design quickly became a staple from the pitch to the streets. In 2014, the Samba takes to the snow as our softer flex option for all types of terrain. With advanced technology including Continental© rubber, Recco© avalanche rescue technology, an active heel harness and recycled coffee ground materials for odor neutralization, the Samba’s classic styling conceals the tech while providing everything you need for a comfortable boot.
• Active Heel Harness - Promotes articulation while improving heel hold for a controlled riding experience.
• Custom Liner – Fully lined with odor neutralizing coffee compound.
• 3D Molded Spine – Provides structure and stability.
• Continental Rubber - Wet/dry rubber compound for optimal grip in all conditions. Strategically placed for outsole durability without compromising weight. Micro grooved traction enhancement.
• Impact Absorption – Compression molded EVA midsole provides cushion and stability.
• adiHOLD - Transitional scaled laces and locking hardware. Provides dual zonal tightening for custom fit.
Recco® - Integrated avalanche rescue system.
• Odor Neutralizer - Recycled polyester embedded with recycled coffee grounds to neutralize odor particles, placed on footbed and internal liner.